About ENTEQ, Inc.
ENTEQ, Inc. is a developer of several mainstream logistics programs in use by many of todays largest distribution companies. Our programs were previously marketed by some of the largest engineering and software consulting companies in the logistics space.
Our tier 1 Labor Management System (LMS) software has been redesigned from the ground up and offers the same tier one program functionality found in logistics software at the largest distribution companies to all companies regardless of size or budget. Our LMS offers a hosted, subscription based program for smaller companies and a traditional in-house perpetual license program for larger companies depending on their needs. Both programs come with the exact same functionality and support with the only difference being delivery model and pricing.
The hosted, subscription based program can remove many of the barriers that would otherwise prevent smaller companies from installing these types of programs and reduce the overall total cost of ownership (TCO). The in-house version allows companies maximum control of the program with lightening fast response times.
The Logistics Management Systems program is an enterprise level labor management solution with tier one functionality that will handle all of your productivity reporting needs including warehouse associates, drivers, retail or virtually any other job function.
The LMS program was designed from the ground up as an on-demand web based solution that can be accessed as a hosted solution or run in-house on your own server. By choosing the in-house solution, the program is installed centrally on servers at your headquarters location and served up to each of your DC's via your intranet. Optionally, the program can be installed at each DC location and the data can be replicated back to the headquarters server for enterprise wide reporting. By choosing the hosted solution, the program is installed in our data center and accessed via the internet at each of your Distribution Centers.
- Improve associate productivity
- Improve utilization
- Improve moral
- Improve quality and safety
- Receive actionable alerts while there is time to react
- Reduce lost time
- Reduce your overall labor cost
- Reduce turnover
- Take the subjectivity out of supervision
- Completely browser based, no installation necessary
- Support for real-time, batch, and direct data transfer methods of data entry
- Calculate engineered standards for hourly based or activity based payroll
- Standards can come from any discipline including MOST, MTM, historical averages, reasonable expectancies, etc.
- XYZ travel
- Detailed audit report to verify accuracy
- Real-time alerts and events
- Individualized dashboards and KPI's
- Extensive reporting capability
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Scheduling, forecasting and balancing
- Integrate with WMS, ERP, time and attendance and virtually any other application
- Incentive module
- Data warehouse
- Extensive context help screens
- Role based security